The First Affiliated Hospital of Wenzhou Medical University
The First Affiliated Hospital of Wenzhou Medical University was founded in 1919. The hospital has the Nanbaixiang Campus and the Gongyuan Road Campus, with a total area of 530 mu (35.3 hectares) and a built-up area of 430,000 square meters. Located in the Wenzhou Ouhai health care town, the Nanbaixiang Campus has beautiful scenery and little traffic. To the south are the peaks of Luo Mountain and to the north is the Sanyang Wetland. Its general out-patient medical center is one of the largest single buildings in the country and a medical landmark of Wenzhou.
There are more than 5,250 staff at the hospital, including 609 specialists with senior professional titles, 200 postgraduate tutors and 23 PhD advisors, and more than 300 of them were selected into different kinds of talent projects.
The hospital is expert in the diagnosis and treatment of severe pancreatitis, cardiac intervention, hematopoietic stem cell transplantation, reproductive medicine, diagnosis and treatment of respiratory diseases, emergency medicine and organ transplantation.
Address: 2 Fuxue Lane, Wenzhou, Zhejiang province