Top 10 commercial pedestrian streets in Zhejiang
More than 1,000 people gather at the Hubin Pedestrian Street in Shangcheng district, Hangzhou in August 2020 to participate in a fitness activity aimed at promoting a healthy lifestyle. [Photo provided to China Daily]
The Zhejiang Provincial Government announced the first-ever "Zhejiang's High-Quality Commercial Pedestrian Streets" list on Jan 14.
The 10 entries are a result of applications by local governments and appraisals by third-party experts.
Here is the full list:
1. Hubin Pedestrian Street in Hangzhou
2. Qinghefang Pedestrian Street in Hangzhou
3. China Silk City Pedestrian Street in Hangzhou
4. Old Bund Pedestrian Street in Ningbo
5. Nantang Old Street in Ningbo
6. Wuma Zen Street in Wenzhou
7. Dongyufang Pedestrian Street in Huzhou's Changxing county
8. Guzicheng Pedestrian Street in Jinhua
9. Shuitingmen Pedestrian Street in Quzhou
10. 520 Happy Street in Zhoushan