Quzhou People's Hospital
Quzhou People's Hospital, which used to be the provincial Quzhou Hospital, was founded in 1948. It was added the title of Quzhou Center Hospital in 2005, and affiliated with the Zhejiang Chinese Medical University in 2008, as well as became the Quzhou Hospital of Zhejiang University and the cooperative hospital of the General Hospital of the People's Liberation Army (PLAGH) and the 307th Hospital of Military Chinese People's Liberation Army.
As a comprehensive hospital, it sets 17 Quality Controls, the Control and Prevention Center for cardiovascular diseases and diabetes, the cancer center, the Gynecological Minimal Invasive Center and the diagnosis and treatment center for otolaryngology.
Vascular surgery, Urology, Cardio-Thoracic Surgery, Orthopedics and neurosurgery are its key supporting subjects.
Address: No 2, Zhongloudi, Quzhou, Zhejiang province
November 25, 2021
November 24, 2021