Hangzhou names 10 West Lake, Xixi Wetland red tourism spots
Hangzhou in East China's Zhejiang province announced 10 red tourism spots in the West Lake Cultural Landscape and Xixi National Wetland Park on June 30, local media reported.
1. The Memorial Hall of Revolutionary Martyrs in Zhejiang, Tomb of Yu Zisan
Address: No 100-1 Wansongling Road, No 81 Wansongling Road
2. The Historical Museum of the Communist Party of China in Hangzhou
Address: No 44-49 Beishan Street
3. Statues of Martyrs Shen Gancheng and Shen Leshan, Hangzhou Railway Museum and Memorial Hall of Educated Youngsters
Address: Baita Park, Zhijiang Road
4. Yanxia Cave
Yanxia Cave is the place where Zhou Enlai and Zhang Chong, representative of Chiang Kai-shek, met in 1936, which represented a good start for the second cooperation between the Communist Party of China and the Kuomintang.
Address: Yanxi Mountain, Manjuelong Road
5. Hangzhou Liberation Monument, The Memorial Hall of Revolutionary Martyrs in Hangzhou
Address: No 1 and No 2 Zhijiang Road
6. 1954 Constitution Archives Exhibition Hall
The exhibition hall is the place where Mao Zedong drafted the first construction in China the 1954 Constitution.
Address: No 84 Beishan Street
7. Wujiu Bridge
Wujiu Bridge was established by residents around Xixi National Wetland Park to commemorate Mao Zedong.
Address: Entrance to Hongyuan Park of Xixi National Wetland Park
8. Memorial Hall of Zhou Enlai
Address: No 211 Meijiawu village
9. West Lake Museum
Address: No 89 Nanshan Road
10. Green dam and Shentankou scenic spot at Xixi National Wetland Park
Address: No 518 Tianmushan Road
Photos from hzdaily.hangzhou.com.cn
November 25, 2021
November 24, 2021