Home> Latest

More convenience in store for foreigners in Jinhua

ezhejiang.gov.cn| Updated: April 7, 2022 L M S

Jinhua in East China's Zhejiang province has designed a service card exclusively for foreigners in the city to allow them easier access to public services, according to a notice from Jinhua's foreign affairs office on April 2.

Dubbed the Jinhua Foreigner Service Card, it is an IC card issued by Jinhua Bank that enables expats in Jinhua to enjoy various services such as paying bus fares, borrowing books from public libraries, renting bikes and seeing doctors at designated hospitals with just a single card.

It can also be used as a bank card, which means the card holder can use it to pay for goods or withdraw money from the bank.

A valid passport and a one-inch photo ID with a white background are needed to apply for the foreigner service card.

For more information, please contact Jinhua Bank.

Address: No 1388, Danxi Road, Jinhua

Tel: 0579-82178306


A promotional poster for the Jinhua Foreigner Service Card [Photo/Jinhua Bank]